How it works
Add Tap Water
In Your Home Generation:
The Smart Way to Supply your Cleaning and Sanitizing Solutions.
The truth is, everyday, people use on-site generation in their daily lives without even realizing it. When you brew your own coffee at home to avoid paying big bucks at your favorite coffee shop or decide to put the natural resources of sunlight to good use in order to save on your electricity bill, that is on-site generation.
With GenEon’s Trio H2Ome, you now can. This unique system not only allows you to easily make your own cleaning, degreasing and sanitizing solutions on-demand in the comfort of your own home, but it also provides the luxury of using safer and more sustainable solutions while saving money from buying traditional and harmful chemicals.
● Safely clean, degrease, and sanitize without the complexity and dangers of toxic chemicals found in today’s traditional solutions.
● GenEon’s Trio H2Ome generated solutions have low to no VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds).
● Solutions generated through GenEon’s Trio H2Ome are free of harsh chemicals and fragrances.
● Generated solutions through GenEon’s Trio H2Ome are completely safe for kids, pets and your home.
● Ask yourself this, what’s more sustainable than generating your own effective and safe cleaning and sanitizing solutions at home whenever you need to?
● With your Trio H2Ome system, you can avoid the need to constantly buy more plastic by allowing you to reuse your trigger bottles.
● By avoiding the repeated shipping of traditional chemicals and continuous drives to the store to restock, you can significantly reduce your carbon footprint.
● According to census data compiled by Statistic Brain, Americans on average spend $42 on cleaning supplies every month. That’s a whopping $504 a year!
● With GenEon’s Trio H2Ome, you can avoid buying several different cleaning products that essentially do the same exact thing.
● Save on shipping costs and trips to the store from day 1: Your starter kit comes equipped with enough to produce 80+ gallons of solution. Yes, 80+ gallons!
● GenEon’s solutions are extensively tested and tried by numerous independent labs. When used as directed, GenEon’s sanitizer kills common harmful bacterias like E. Coli, Salmonella, Listeria, and more.
● The Sanitizing Catalyst used to generate GenEon’s sanitizer is officially classified as GRAS by the U.S. FDA (Generally Regarded As Safe).
● GenEon’s On-Site Generator and solutions are tested and approved for food-prep areas by the NSF (The National Sanitation Foundation).
● The CDC (Center for Disease Control and Prevention) on the heart of GenEon’s technology, electrolyzed water: “the basic ingredients are inexpensive, and the end product does not damage the environment”.
● According to a U.S. EPA sponsored study, the active ingredient in GenEon’s sanitizer has antimicrobial efficacy 80-100 times stronger than bleach.
● A study conducted by The University of Georgia found that GenEon’s Sanitizing solution was effective at killing 99.999% of E.coli and Salmonella on tomatoes and lettuce in 30 seconds. In case you’re wondering, that’s really fast!
● Testing done by The Toxic Use Reduction Institute (TURI Labs) found GenEon’s on-site cleaners to have equal or better performance than conventional and “green” chemicals found in kitchen and bathroom heavy-duty cleaning supplies on surfaces like ceramic, stainless steel and polycarbonate.